Accessibility (applicable for Canada)
We, at our Canadian operations (“Teutech”),recognize that the privacy of your personal information is important.
At Teutech, we are truly committed to cultivating an inclusive and diverse environment. We aim to conduct business in a manner that meets the accessibility needs of our employees, volunteers & customers; while respecting their privacy, dignity & independence, we will provide equal opportunity for everyone.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 we have adopted Accessibility policies to guide our day to day business practices in striving to prevent and remove barriers for people with disabilities and becoming an entirely accessible and equal opportunity organization.
Our Policies can be found here:
- Accessibility Statement
- Accessible Customer Service Program
- Feedback Form
- Integrated Accessibility Standards Policy
- Teutech's Multi-Year Plan
For more information or to request these documents in a format that meets your needs please contact us:
- In writing to Human Resources Manager 265 Massey Rd, Guelph, ON N1K1B2
- By telephone: 519-836-3180 ext. 221
- By email to: AODA@teutech.com
- In person to any Director, Manager or Supervisor